Thursday, December 13, 2007

Whatever will be, will be

I am a jobless UAE national with a postgraduate degree from abroad; a degree that has only increased my assumed "market value" and made potential recruiters avoid me like the plague.

My state of joblessness has given me a chance to browse through different blogs launched from the country - Dubai, to be more specific - and I wanted to jump on the bandwagon, too. I will not take extra measures to hide my identity, but I will not reveal it either.

Que sera sera, I guess.

1 comment:

BuJ said...

what's ur masters subject? i think u chose a difficult subject that is not so attractive in the UAE.. take women's studies versus engineering or business.. and look at the disparity in job offers. hmmmm

i really hope u get a job soon, need to squeeze a vitamin W fruit!